This 10 x 24 Horse Shelter was built for a client in the BERGEN AB area. It was framed with 6 x 6 posts and skids. The main beam is a built up 2 x 10 that is notched into the 6 x 6 PWF posts and bolted into place. The walls are strapped with 2 x 4 on 24″ centers in preparation for metal siding that was installed on site by the owners.
All of our Tack Shelters are custom built and can be constructed and delivered at any stage.
*Includes 2 x 6 interior Kickboards
- Shelters are delivered completed on 6 x 6 or 4 x 6 Treated Timber Skids.
- 10′ open front with 8′ – 2 x 4 back walls
- Tack/Feed Room has a re-enforced floor with 2 x 10 Planking
- Roof is Black DURACLAD fastened on 16″ centers
- Shelter enclosure is lined with 2 x 6 kickboards
- Sheathing is 3/8″ PWF Plywood fastened with ring nails an H clips
- Door hardware is Heavy Duty Exterior Gate Hinges and Latch
- We can custom build your Shelter or Barn on-site or delivered completed on our 26′ Tilt Deck Trailer.
These Shelters are built to last and Horse friendly!